First of all, make sure that you are using one of the mainstream browsers, and preferably – it’s latest version. If you are not sure how modern and good your browser is, make sure it is not Internet Explorer, but more likely Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Enabling Java Script in Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Edit menu and select Preferences
- In the Preferences window, select the Content panel.
- Click Close to close the window.
Enabling Java Script in Google Chrome:
- On the web browser menu click on the Customize and control Google Chrome and select Settings.
- In the Settings section click on the Show advanced settings…
- Under the the Privacy click on the Content settings….
- Click on the OK button to close the window.